Skip to content
Published on

OpenTAP Ignition Camp COVID-19 Update

Due to the current outbreak of COVID-19 across the world, and with an abundance of caution and safety for all parties involved, we are postponing the OpenTAP Ignition Camp until next summer (2021). In the meantime, we will be working on creative ways to engage the open source test automation community and expand the OpenTAP ecosystem in virtual ways.

Stay tuned to this news section, twitter, join the mailing list or reach out to for more info as it becomes available.

We look forward to seeing you at Ignition Camp in 2021!